The early bird... starts working for Testbirds!
Since 2011 Testbirds has been a pioneer in the crowd and cloud based testing of apps, web applications, wearables and Internet of Things applications. With the support of 100 employees and 300,000 testers globally we are successfully conquering this rapidly growing international market. If you are looking for an exciting start-up environment, this job is for you!
- You bring your passion for Linux by maintaining and improving our current Linux server infrastructure
- We trust you to automate our infrastructure and build related processes: Your responsibility includes everything from deployment to staging and production
- You tune and improve the clustering and performance of our databases, for example, by optimizing our server performance
- Working closely with our cross-functional development teams in the SCRUM process, you are in charge of infrastructure and deployment automation to our DevOps workflows
- You have a university degree in computer science or a related field
- You have gained some working experience as a DevOps, System Administrator or in a similar position
- You have worked with Linux servers for some years
- You are aware of Infrastructure Automation tools like Puppet, Ansible or Chef
- You are familiar with Cisco IOS and gained knowledge about VPN and network setup
You get extra points if:
- You are familiar with Docker and Kubernetes
- You have knowledge about AWS from Amazon
We are offering
- A permanent position based in the heart of Munich near the Theresienwiese
- Flat hierarchy: you are responsible for your work and you can implement your own ideas
- Development possibilities through a variety of internal and external training opportunities
- An open culture, uncomplicated togetherness and joy of shared successes
- A great work atmosphere with flexible working hours, a lot of team activities, foosball tournaments, weekly breakfasts and all the coffee/soft drinks you can drink
Are you convinced to become our next Bird?
If yes, please use our application form to submit your cover letter and current CV, as well as work certificates/samples of your work. Don‘t forget to include your salary expectations and your earliest start date.
Your contact person is Stefanie (firstname.lastname@example.org).